Monday, March 24, 2008

losing someone's trust is unbearable especially if you've done nothing wrong

my stomach feels weird.. all of a sudden i feel this pain.. this emptiness.. i want to scream and cry and clear myself out but my voice wouldn't be heard.. i know he wont listen to anything i say.. i've never had any say.. never.. my chest feels like it's about to blow up.. i wanna cry.. i didn't do anything.. i swear.. i can't fucking breathe properly.. my heart feels like it's racing with a horse.. how could i do something like that.. i would never do something to lose your trust.. i can never betray you.. i am so freakin' hurt.. to think that you said those words to me.. i feel so much of a trash..

i never said anything to anyone.. and i'm not making things up.. i never thought i'd feel these feelings again that are the same as an accused person who is innocent. can anyone please talk to me.. i need someone right now...

damn it.. i'll probably lose my life.

0 comments: