Monday, March 10, 2008

in their eyes, they see me wrong

recently, there had been an incident in which i am the only one that is to blame. i admit it. i wanted it to happen. but i honestly planned to leave the place but for some reason i ended up staying longer than i anticipated.

i wanna say sorry to my "H".. for putting him on the line. you had nothing to do with any of it. i chose to be there and i know you thought of my welfare. no matter how many times i get in this kind of situation i know, you'll always be by my side. thank you...

you are the only person i trust my life to. nobody can tear us apart.. not even the people whom i love too. having you by my side for so long, in return i shall stay happy and remind myself how much strength you have given me. please remain forever with me. watashiwa hontoni aishiteruyo.

1 comments:

RatDoggg AKA RatDog said...

Hope you are more lucky than me. My heart has been ripped apart several times over.