Friday, March 14, 2008

"i love you shee..."

To: Chee (my "H")
By: Shee (your "W")



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



"
I Will Never"
~~~~~~~~~~~

i will never get tired of you..
your face.. your smile..
your entirety..

i will never forsake you..
your touch.. your kiss..
your warm embrace..

i will never regret you..
your heart.. your love..
your soul in me..

and i will never stop..
my heart.. my love..
my soul in you...



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



*note
this is an original i made on the spot and is a product of what i feel for him. please do not copy or post it as your own in any way (graphics or anything thinkable). at least put a credit on me or something. please do respect.. i'm saying this because what i just wrote will forever be intended only for him. i thank anyone who reads this part.. and to those who understand.

0 comments: