Tuesday, June 3, 2008

wow

it's been a WHILE since my last post. i actually didn't post at all during my OJT period. i was again.. too lazy of course. a lot has happened during my no-post-days.. i got into this company which i loved.. and it's amazing how much they have loved me back. i am really happy i was just me. i felt so comfortable knowing that the people i have worked with there are REAL people. people with greatness, imperfections and soft-spots.. and for the 240+ hours that i spent with them.. i'll definitely treasure every memory.

another major event was my best friend's wedding. she came home from japan on may 23 and then got married on the 25th! everything was in such a rush! we were all shocked of course.. but then again.. we knew her.. we all knew she was gonna do that someday. she's too spontaneous.. but we love her. knowing myself.. i tried to plan ahead. what to wear.. what bag.. what make up? (and do i still have those lol) considering i have drained my wallet recently, i had to go with things that are already in my closet. but as expected, i ended up dressing too formal than my friends who i was going with. they wore jeans! like geez. :[ but it was ok. at least i was dressed to KILL. ;p

0 comments: