Wednesday, June 11, 2008

my first day went well.. except...

except for the organizations that took over every kubo in the school! my first class was fun.. it was one of my closest professors.. i wont be having any problems with him for sure because he remembers me very well, and i do too. my second class on technical writing was okay too. i got to know my professor earlier than the others because i needed to buy a pen.. i went to the bookstore and he was walking beside me because he needed to fetch the room key.. after buying a pen, i went straight back and found him just returning himself.. i introduced myself and he was nice. this day i just really hated those org people.. and the two girls who wore a winter scarf to school even if it was boiling hot from morning till afternoon..

0 comments: